We are currently working with a local authority who are requiring the assistance of SEND Caseworkers’ who have experience in all round casework including, reviews & Post 16, to join them on an interim basis until at least March 2023!
You will be required to work collaboratively with staff, contributing to efficient and flexible team working and to deliver service objectives effectively.
All roles are:
- Fully Remote Working (with Laptop equipment provided)
- Until the end of March 2023 initially with potential extensions
- Paying £266 per day via an umbrella company (Inside IR35)
It would be highly desirable if you are available on a short notice period - if this is not the case then please do still apply if you would like to be considered!
Please see below for a summary of the roles available:
SEND Caseworker (Post 16)
- Your primary task will be to focus on annual reviews and amending plans
- This team focuses on Year 12 and above, so having post 16 experience is highly desirable but not essential
- If you have a passion or interest in working within the post 16 team then you will be considered
SEND Caseworker (Reviews Team)
- You will be working to tight statuary deadlines, ensuring planning and placement processes are completed within statutory timescales, and supporting appropriate placement decisions for children and young people aged 0-25
- You will be working in partnership with members of the SEN advisory teams
- Collaborating with a range of professionals and services, for example, Health and Social Care
- Attending meetings related to dispute resolution, with a view to generating positive solutions with support from the Lead Caseworker
- Undertaking any projects as identified by the Team Manager or Lead Caseworker with a focus on Special Educational Needs and Disability or the Service
- It is essential to have working experience within a local authority previously within the SEN/Education Services
- Sound knowledge of the legislation around SEND
Please note interviews will be taking place over the next few weeks, so if you are keen on this position then please apply below as soon as possible.
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.