Resolution/Tribunal Manager (SEND)
Tribunal Officers (SEND) x2
We are currently working with a Council who are looking for experienced Tribunal Officers and a Tribunal Manager to assist them on an interim basis for the next three months initially.
The Tribunal Manager will be responsible for the preparation of the Councils response to appeals to the SEN & Disability Tribunal.
- An ability to prepare responses to appeals and represent Local Authorities at Tribunal hearings
- Knowledge of other associated legislation e.g. Children’s Act 2014; Disability Discrimination Act 2005; Care Act and Equality Act 2010; Disability Act 2001; the Equalities Act 2010
- Experience of analysing complex written information and presenting to others
- Experience of implementing disagreement resolution procedures
- The ability to work closely with other key stakeholders, agencies and parents / carers
- Detailed knowledge of relevant SEND case law
- Experience of working in a Local Authority/public or third sector or legal role with accountability for working with the public and/or schools/education settings
Duration: 3 months contract initially with likely extensions
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience via umbrella company (Inside IR35)
Fully Remote Working
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.