Senior Adult Social Care, Education and/or Employment Lawyer – 3 months initially – Full Time – Local Authority
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy/successful Local Authority, who are known for their excellent team culture, who are recruiting for a Senior Adult Social Care, Education and/or Employment Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (36 hours per week). The successful applicant can work on a remote basis.
- To advise and have conduct of legal files on behalf of all the clients of HB Public Law, including local authorities, housing associations and schools and to provide advice, representation and undertake research as requested in relation to Adults Social Care, Education and Employment matters (lawyers will specialise in one or more areas)
- Specialist knowledge of English law, and practice and procedure including knowledge of local government law, equalities law, data protection and at least one of the following:
- Adults Social Care; including court protection, mental capacity and deprivation of liberty.
- Education; including special educational needs, admissions and exclusions,
- Employment; including reorganisations, TUPE and employment tribunals.
- The post holder must be a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, qualified solicitor, barrister or appropriately qualified overseas lawyer
- The ideal applicant will have recent experience working in a Local Authority
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.