Senior Civil Litigation Lawyer – Full Time – 4 Months Initially
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority who are recruiting for a Locum Senior Civil Litigation Lawyer to join their department.
We are looking for a candidate to:
- Support the development of this Local Authority
- Advise on behalf of all their clients
- Undertake research in relation to civil litigation, including housing, homelessness and licensing matters
- Attend meetings and court
- Give guidance, mentor and give training to less experienced team members
- Deputise for senor lawyers as and when required
This is a full-time assignment (36 hours), with the initial period 4 months and then a possibility to extend.
The rate is negotiable, depending on experience, with the option to be worked on a remote basis.
This role will be worked on a fully remote basis, once IT equipment has been picked up in person on the first day
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Civil Litigation Lawyer, with prior local government experience ideally.
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email email@example.com.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.