VennGroup The specialists in professional recruitment
Interim Senior Communications Officer
Venn Group is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a large NHS organisation based in West Yorkshire who are looking to recruit a Senior Communications Officer.
You will support the Head of Communications to deliver a high quality, comprehensive and responsive communications service to the Trust. You will be an excellent practitioner of written, face-to-face and digital communications, taking a lead on staff, stakeholder and public communications, and getting involved in high profile projects.
Contribute to communications strategies to support Trust work programmes; including service improvement, change management, staff engagement, membership engagement, patient engagement, mental health anti-stigma campaigns.
- Effectively handled complex and sensitive information on a range of issues and made recommendations to senior managers on how to present it to relevant audiences
- Established and maintained excellent working relationships across a complex network of internal and external stakeholders
- Engaged effectively with a range of audiences including staff, governors, members, service users and carers to support them to communicate key messages and/or tell their stories
- Developed and maintained excellent relationships with key media contacts; writing appealing copy to secure positive coverage, briefing journalists on complex and sensitive issues and taking the lead on complex enquiries
- Ensured high quality communications products and channels are in place to support key relationships and to enhance/protect the reputation of the Trust
Location: West Yorkshire (Remote working available)
Duration: End of March 2021, possibility of extension
To apply, send a current CV through to email@example.com or call 0113 234 6400
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please send an updated CV and desired job title.