Venn Group are recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Officer on behalf of a reputable public sector organisation in the West Midlands.
This role is paying £27,008 per annum and is 12 month fixed-term contract.
1. To develop and implement the digital marketing strategy in line with department objectives
2. To measure return on investment and KPI’s across all digital media and produce regular reports for the management team
3. To lead on sourcing rich content, including case studies, news stories, photography and multimedia content for various campaigns and digital channels (social, website etc)
4. To lead on the continuous development of the website to improve the customer experience and measure traffic
5. To manage the external supplier relationship with agencies contracted to support the department with digital marketing and websites, leading on the tendering process for selecting future digital agencies
6. To oversee and manage our presence on social media, ensuring they are in line with our brand, department objectives and digital strategy
7. To oversee conversion activity delivered by the Senior Digital & Conversions Coordinator ensuring activity is planned and reported on e.g. e-marketing, mobile and online chat, and research of new platforms (WhatsApp) etc
8. To oversee development of content for social media, ensuring content plans are in place and working with the Digital Marketing Assistant to ensure that content is regularly scheduled
9. To monitor social media presence, looking out for reputational issues and monitor competitor activity
10. To set up, deliver and manage digital campaigns; advising on the best approach for campaigns and evaluating effectiveness
11. To continuously work on the search engine optimisation of the website, regularly refreshing and writing content for search
12. To write web content and copy for other marketing materials (blogs, e-shots etc) to ensure they’re suitable for online audiences
13. To keep up-to-date with developments and trends in digital marketing, advising the team on new ideas to enhance marketing activity
Why Should You Apply?
- Great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Staff development opportunities
- Family friendly policies and procedures
- Flexible working