Senior Enforcement Lawyer – 3 months initially – Full Time – Local Authority
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy/successful Local Authority, who are known for their excellent team culture, who are recruiting for a Senior Enforcement Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (35 hours per week). The successful applicant will be required to work a remote/hybrid basis.
- To be responsible to the Principal Lawyer
- To carry an extensive caseload of high profile, complex and sensitive matters providing the full range of Legal Services necessary in respect of the areas of work covered by the team.
- To act as a senior lawyer in a team of Lawyers primarily responsible for enforcement and prosecutions including but not limited to crime and anti-social behaviour, environmental health, licensing, fraud, other regulatory, related advocacy
- To carry a varied, extensive and complex caseload as required dealing professionally, confidentially and sensitively with work arising within the Team ensuring that high quality legal services are delivered in a timely manner in accordance with any service level agreement and Lexcel Standards.
- To attend Court and Tribunals to present and defend cases as necessary
- Solicitor, Barrister or Fellow of CILEX.
- The ideal applicant will have recent experience working in a Local Authority.
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email email@example.com
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.