Senior Family Solicitor
Our client based in Oxfordshire are a highly reputable local leading firm of solicitors, with one main specialism being Family Law. With over 85 years’ experience, the firm is committed to providing a comprehensive and professional legal service.
The firm are seeking a Senior Family Solicitor to join their growing team. You will be fully adept and able to autonomously manage your own caseload of private Family matters.
You will be able to dedicate your time purely to dealing with financial remedy proceedings and private law children act proceedings.
This position is ideal for an experienced Family Solicitor or Legal Executive looking to move to a firm with a progressive approach, where you can operate with autonomy and self-sufficiency.
- Competitive salary which is negotiable based on level of experience
- 25 annual leave plus Bank Holidays which increases to 30 with service
- Flexibility with hybrid working for the right candidate
- Partnership prospects
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with extensive knowledge of Family Law matters
- Detailed knowledge of family matters with good technical proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and reliable
Please apply for this role online or contact Chloe Bickley at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.