Keywords: HR, Employee Relations, Absence Management
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Job reference: FAU/66315
Job description: A well-established public sector organisation in the County Durham area are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor to join their team initially on an interim 3 month contract, with strong likelihood of extension. This is a hybrid position.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- Providing comprehensive advisory support to managers on a full range of people management issues advising on appropriate policy, legislation and best practice
- Managing a varied and often complex caseload of employee relations issues
- Conducting formal grievance and disciplinary investigations to ensure correct processes are followed
- Assisting with recruitment processes including conducting interviews for new hires with Managers
- Reviewing job descriptions and update as necessary and carrying out job evaluations
- Contributing to the delivery of a range of HR projects and programmes
It is essential that candidates applying for this role have previous experience in HR Advisor positions and desirable that are partially or fully qualified to Level 5 CIPD.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Felicity Boynton on email@example.com or by calling 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Keywords: HR, Recruitment, Employee Relations, Absence Management