Senior HR Manager
Venn Group's specialist HR division are pleased to be recruiting for a Senior HR Manager within a well establish public sector organisation in Gateshead. The post holder must have strong communication and engagement skills and comfortable with communicating with senior staff and external bodies.
The successful candidate will have experience providing at a senior level within HR including the provision of high quality HR advice and proactive support and guidance regarding design, implementation and management of all people practices.
- CIPD qualification required
- Previous experience working at a senior level in a complex work environment in a HR role
- Commercial and/or NHS experience
- Previously managed the HR aspects associated with organisational change or restructure
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and employee relations practice
Purpose of the Roles
- Providing support to a newly appointed Managing Director with structural and organisational changes
- Acting as the key point of contact and advisor for the senior team and service managers
- Providing guidance on complex employment issues to provide an efficient and effective HR service
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Felicity Underwood or the Administration team on 0113 234 6400 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.