Information Governance Officer – London – 2 x Permanent / 1 year FTC – £37-£39k per year – Full time – Hybrid
Venn Group have three new opportunities for Information Governance Officers to join a reputable not-for-profit organisation in London.
- DPIA experience is required
- Knowledge of GDPR and how to apply them
- Ability to attend meetings and give advice to stakeholders
Key responsibilities include:
- Track and process IG risks, issues, incidents, data subject access requests and queries
- Process data protection and impact assessments for new initiatives, advise on areas of risk and mitigate actions that practice guidelines, record risks and decisions made, and follow up on actions with DPIA owners
- Complete legitimate interest assessments to ensure information processing is lawful and any impact on the individual is clearly understood
- Update IG policies and create procedures and guidance across the organisation
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To discuss this role, or to enquire how Venn Group can assist your recruitment needs, please contact Henry Barten directly on the details below.
T: 020 7557 7667