Senior Infrastructure Architect
Our client, a London based housing association is looking for a senior Architect to deliver the design, development and implementation of new infrastructure technology solutions across the IT department.
Location: London with 3 days per week remote working
Salary: £80,000- £82,000 p.a.
The post-holder will Work with the Architecture, Service Delivery and Service Desk Teams, as well as the wider Technology Department to effectively deliver the full lifecycle of infrastructure architecture services, projects and initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- Assess systems requirements and evaluate potential solutions and improvements to existing systems
- Design, review, and propose new solutions, or application of existing solutions to new requirements
- Facilitate project and requirements gathering workshops with stakeholders
- Technical implementation of complex solutions as lead specialist, project team resource or technical support resource as appropriate
- Maintain a programme of annual maintenance and continuous improvement in conjunction with the wider Architecture Team
- Contribute to IT infrastructure related security, maintenance, performance, capacity and lifecycle management
- Create and review change requests to support project delivery and operational change
- Contribute to creation and maintenance of design, end-user and operations documentation sets
- 6+ years’ experience in infrastructure architecture design and technical implementations
- 5+ years of project management and delivery
- Creating and maintaining solution architecture documentation
- MS Office 365 and Active Directory architecture
- Broad and technical background across operating systems, multi-tier applications, networking, security, backup, Citrix, SQL, telephony, datacentres, and Azure / AWS Cloud technologies
- TOGAF 9.1 certification or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to Gmaguire@venngroup.com or call Sarah Steward-Kirby on 02075577667