Our client in the East Midlands is looking for an experience Senior Payroll Officer to join their busy team and provide an efficient and effective payroll service to their staff. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years payroll experience as well as proven experience in processing payroll in large organisations. Some of the duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing payroll and ensuring accuracy in input and calculations
- Monitoring and checking overpayments
- Dealing with any underpayments and handling manual calculations
- Liaising with external agencies including DWP and Inland Revenue
- Producing payroll reports
- Dealing with statutory payments
NHS experience is desirable but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Previous payroll experience is essential and any applications received with no prior payroll experience will not be considered or contacted on this occasion.
If this is of interest or you would like more information then please click 'Apply' below. Alternatively, if you would like to hear about any other payroll positions then please call Ashley Dean / Sarah Onions on 0121 616 0660 or send your CV to email@example.com