Finance Recruitment Solutions
Permanent Payroll Officer required
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 25 – 30 (Part-time)
Salary: £25,000 – £29,500 + Benefits
Venn Group is currently recruiting a Payroll Officer to join our highly esteemedclient based in Gloucestershire to deliver end-to-end payroll.
Duties will include:
- Provision of a timely and accurate monthly payroll function for the growing organisation, of currently c1200 staff and £25 million
- Accurately, efficiently and timely input data into the payroll system both manually and through import functions and to check inputs, for instance in relation to starters, leavers, changes, overtime, pensions, allowances, deductions
- Effectively process leavers’ payments and documentation, ensuring compliance with HMRC processes and notifications to other third parties
- Carry out calculations through the payroll system and ad hoc manual calculations relating to deductions and adjustments including national insurance, tax, back pay, over payments etc
- Accurate and timely management of pension administration for all pension schemes, including Teachers’ Pension Scheme ensuring auto enrolment compliance, the processing of pension deductions, uploading of the required data to third party portals, reporting, and producing written communications to staff
- Supporting the three yearly Auto Enrolment Re-enrolment duties
- Preparation of and processing of the monthly payroll run, BACS process and distribution of payslips
- Completing all month end processing, including RTI submissions and third party payments by due to dates to a range of stakeholders
- Assist in the year end processes, updating of the payroll system, reporting to HMRC and the provision and distribution of P60 and P11D statements to colleagues
- 3 years’ experience running large payrolls
- End to end payroll experience
- High level numeracy
- Payroll Qualification (or willingness to work towards)
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com call Peter Roberts or Cameron O’Donnell on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.