Locum Senior Planning Lawyer – Home Counties – Predominantly Remote Working – Full Time – Up to £55 per hour Umbrella
Venn Group’s specialist Public Sector Legal team are currently working with a large Local Authority in the Home Counties area who are recruiting for an experienced Senior Planning Lawyer to join their team.
The Organisation are ideally looking for a candidate to join them on a full-time basis, however part-time candidates will also be considered. This role promotes a predominantly remote working model, but office presence may be required once a week, however this can be performed from any of their three locations in Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire or Cambridgeshire.
This role is offered on an hourly rate of up to £55 Umbrella, dependent upon experience.
Duties may include:
- Acting as a legal advisor to the client in planning large scale development and highways and other corporate or constitutional and administrative matters to ensure compliance with statutory duties and obligations and to protect the best interests of the client
- Advising and negotiating on projects involving multiple agencies and client interests, including the third sector and charitable organisations
- Providing legal advice and support to any of the client Committees and Directorates as directed to cover the absence of colleagues
- Representing clients in negotiations and discussions with third parties in matters regarding the areas of legal practice relevant to the post
- Contributing to the development, training or mentoring of colleagues where required
- To deputise for the Head of Service where required
For further information, please contact Louise Francis or Will Pardoe via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Locum Senior Planning Lawyer – Hybrid Working – £55 per hour Umbrella – Midlands
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates