Senior Property and Regeneration Lawyer – 3 months initially – Full Time – Local Authority
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a Local Authority, who are known for their excellent team culture, who are recruiting for a Property and Regeneration Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (36 hours per week).
- Responsible to the Senior Lawyer for delivery of legal advice and casework in the area of property and regeneration
- Where appropriate, to be responsible for the maintenance of Land Terrier applications.
- To provide support to the Corporate property database including Land & Property Gazette and data conversion
- Under supervision, to undertake and manage a full caseload of legal work in the area of Property Law and progress to conclusion
- Carry out research and provide legal advice, and negotiate and agree, draft, prepare and process legal agreements and documents such as contracts, agreements, development agreements, leases, licenses, and all other necessary and appropriate documentation associated with matters in the area of Property Law
- Provide legal support to the Council to enable and facilitate the provision of high quality legal service
- Provide legal advice in relation to and prepare formal Legal Implications for reports, to relevant committees, panels, working parties and other meetings as required
- Amending / drafting documentation
- The ideal applicant will have recent experience working in a Local Authority
- Qualified lawyer with a current practising certificate
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email email@example.com.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.