Senior Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Our client based in Oxfordshire are a highly reputable local leading firm of solicitors, with one main specialism being Property law. With over 85 years’ experience, the firm is committed to providing a comprehensive and professional legal service.
The firm are seeking a Senior Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their growing team. You will have a pro-active approach and able to autonomously manage your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters.
You will need to be experienced in compliance issues, SDLT and AML. Your time will be split between managing a caseload and advising fee earners within the department.
This position is ideal for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or Legal Executive looking to move to a firm with a progressive approach, where you can operate with autonomy and self-sufficiency.
- Competitive salary which is negotiable based on level of experience
- 25 annual leave plus Bank Holidays which increases to 30 with service
- Partnership prospects
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with extensive knowledge of Residential Conveyancing
- Detailed knowledge of family matters with good technical proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and reliable
Please apply for this role online or contact Chloe Bickley at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.