Senior Systems Coordinator – Immediately Required
Location: Hybrid; Birmingham
Hours: Full time – 9am-5pm
Pay Rate: £34K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Systems Coordinator at a reputable organisation in the Midlands. The successful applicant will support the Head of Finance to ensure the successful development, testing, and implementation of digital projects to an agreed timeframe in order to improve the system, and the organisation’s data collection.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To develop and implement the system that already exists
- Filling out documents in relation to GDPR
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- To prepare and measure progress towards delivery of a Digital Plan that is mapped against the Strategic Plan, ensuring problems are identified and communicated quickly to relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring multiple projects are coordinated and managed effectively using appropriate planning tools, liaising with key departmental staff and/or external temporary staff, providing both guidance and ‘hands-on’ support to ensure delivery targets are achieved.
- Ensuring data measures and outputs from digital improvements meet the needs of the Guild’s Strategic Plan and aligns to Key Performance Indicators, identifying any gaps and making recommendations for improvement
- Assisting the Head of Finance with preparing the budget for digital/ systems activity and to be responsible for reporting on it, maintaining accurate records of activity and expenditure in accordance with the Financial Procedures Manual
- Provide regular project updates to the Senior Management Team and wider staff team, where appropriate
- Supervision and development of relevant staff as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Working knowledge / experience with CRM systems
- Ability to use standard office software including spreadsheets
- Ability to effectively promote, deliver and evaluate a service
- Ability to present complex information clearly and concisely in writing or verbally, with excellent standards of written and spoken English
- Ability to balance the needs of individuals and team/organisation and a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to take a constructive and co-operative approach to solving problems, working with systems users to explore and identify solutions to processes and systems problems
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.