Public Sector IT Recruitment Solutions
Service Desk Operator – Level 2
Our client based in Devon are looking for a Service Desk Operator (Level 2) to join their team on a 3 month (temp to perm) contract to resolve a wide range of complex IT issues remotely.
Length: 3 months (temp to perm)
Hourly Rate: £14.35 per hour via umbrella
Day to Day Duties:
- The post holder will form part of the Service Desk Team to provide Level 2 support to clients on all matters relating to IT provision
- Whilst the primary role will be to use remote access software to resolve client issues and fulfil service requests, there will also be an occasional requirement to cover the IT Service Desk
- The post also includes supporting a drop-in service for laptops and joining an on-call rota to provide out-of-hours cover for specific systems
- This role provides front line support to clients, and is often the first personal contact that clients have with the IT service
- It is therefore a key requisite of this post to maintain a client focus as all times
- Contribute to service development and modernisation programme through the successful delivery of Digital Services Division’s programmes, projects, support and the re-engineering of business processes in conjunction with the service
- Computing qualification or demonstrable experience in a service desk setting
- Good technical knowledge and experience of desktop PC and peripheral hardware
- Demonstrable experience supporting desktop PCs and laptops
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com call Riley Garnett or Jamie O’Neill on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.