Public Health Service Lead (Test & Trace – Intelligence and Governance)
We are currently working with an organisation who are in need an experienced Public Health Service Lead to join their multi-disciplinary Public Health Division on an interim basis for at least the next three months.
- Provide leadership and programme management that is focused on the Test and Trace
- Influence and deliver key policy and planning activity across the council
- Ensure that the service delivers against key Directorate, Council and NHS priorities and targets
- Manage and support the continual development of change within Public Health ensuring it is Iean and effective making best use of resources and delivering value for money.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver functions or services and support that result in improved outcomes for citizens.
- Communicate, present and provide highly complex information to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders across a range of settings.
- Develop and manage an evidence base that supports the delivery of improved outcomes through innovative practice.
- Manage training and development of Public Health Interns and Apprentices and others.
- Prepare and present reports on key Public Health activity to Elected Members and other senior stakeholders, including the Directorate Management Team and CCGs.
- Deliver and advise on relevant national guidance and implementation.
Key Requirements for the roles:
- Local Government Public Health experience
- Experience of reducing inequalities at scale
- Experience of working with a wide range of partners and stakeholders in support of Public Health outcomes
Duration: 3 months contract initially with likely extensions
Rate: Up to £400 a day dependent on experience umbrella company (Inside IR35)
Fully Remote Working
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.