Service Manager (Children’s Services)
Vacancy Ref: 7038530
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Interim Service Manager for Children’s Services on behalf of a Local Authority in the South West.
Location: South West
Duration: 6 months (initially)
Rate: £450/day umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Leading on or contributing to specific projects or initiatives identified within the senior management team
- Lead and manage Services based within Children Young People and Family. This role will be generic across the areas of Referral and Assessment Service
- Working with multi-agency partners on developing policy or practice in response to specific themes or service issues
- Presenting or representing the Department at the LA, city-wide or regional boards or committees and ensuring learning is brought back and informs change
- Being proactive in ensuring the views of children and families inform service developments
- Leading and embedding a culture with high expectations of practice standards and a focus on impact and improved outcomes for children and young people
- Line managing the service area staff group including 4th tier managers, and holding overall accountability for people management within the service area
To apply for this position, please contact Oliver Attwood on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.