Service Manager – Corporate Parenting
Hours: 37 hrs per week
Rate: £500 per day, umbrella Inside IR35 (negotiable)
Duration: 6 months initially (likely extensions)
Working pattern: Hybrid (two days per week onsite is preferable)
Our client is seeking a Service Manager within their Corporate Parenting County wide service, to join them on an interim basis for at least the next six months. Please see below for further details:
You will be providing additional capacity in the service and to prepare the service for full iLacs inspection. You will work alongside the existing Service Manager to provide robust operational oversight for our children in care and to embed practice standards and quality of practice in the service.
- You must be an experienced, knowledgeable, and strong Service Manager in Corporate Parenting, managing Children in Care teams, supporting improvement work and delivering against service plans
- Provide strong leadership through our restorative practice model, and able to provide high support and high challenge to drive impactful change in the service
- Existing experience in Children in Care services and with the knowledge and experience to support our Transition planning through our Preparing for Adulthood service
- Knowledge of Corporate Parenting Board and working with our Participation service is essential
- Previous improvement / transformation / Ofsted preparation experience advantageous
- Robust decision making / strong leadership skills / multi-agency approach / excellent communication and strength based / approach in managing internal and external relationships
If you are interested in the role, we would love to hear from you! Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.