Service Manager (Oracle Cloud)
We are currently working with a council that is currently in the process of implementing Oracle Fusion, having been using Oracle E-Business Suite to date. They require a Service Manager to act as overall Project Manager.
- Lead on and ensure the successful implementation of the council’s upgrade to Oracle Fusion.
- Manage the project team and other resources associated with the project.
- Ensure that the project plan is fit for purpose and monitor progress against this.
- Manage the contract and relationship with the project’s implementation partner.
- Report back to the Project Board on the achievement of milestones and areas of concern.
- Manage and monitor the project budget and ensure delivery within this.
- Be an advisor to the Council, the Council Executive, and Cabinet Members on all matters relating to service provision
- Prepare and present reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of project management, people management, budget management, performance management and best value.
- Previous experience of implementing Oracle Fusion or another similar product
- Effective skills to enable management of a varied team with differing skills and abilities.
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience (Inside IR35
Duration: 3-6 months with likely extensions
FULLY REMOTE WORKING
Full JD available upon request
For more information on the roles we are currently working on within Local Government, please in the first instance email your CV to the team at J.Finnikin@venngroup.com or call us on 01216160660 .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.