Service Support Assistant – Children and Families Team
Start: November 2023
Rate: £14.83 per hour Inside IR35 via an Umbrella company
Hours: 37 per week over 5 days
Duration: 3 months initially (likely to extend)
Hybrid Working – Leicestershire area
- To prepare invitation letters and request Police Checks for Child Protection Conferences, which means working to tight timescales as the Police require 7 working days prior to the conference to prepare the information
- Minuting the Child Protection Conferences via Microsoft Teams - these are multi-agency meetings and they deal with the abuse of children and last for around 3 hours
- This role will be allocated 3 meetings per week to minute and for the associated administrative tasks
- Preparing a Child Protection or Child in Need Plan after the meeting (this usually dictated during the meeting by the Chair of the meeting) and this needs to be approved and distributed within 5 working days of the meeting being held
- Typing up a record of the meeting a
- Ensuring that the record is approved by the Chair and distributed within 15 working days of the meeting
- Uploading documents and adding information onto our in-house database
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.