Site Agent / Sub-Agent / Site Engineer
Recruitment Agency reference: 68270
Venn Group are recruiting for a Site Agent / Sub-Agent / Site Engineer to work within a leading engineering company on a contract basis on Rail / Highway projects based in the London area. This is a key role contributing to the management of the team on a Monday to Friday basis (07:00 – 17:00). It is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to further their career in engineering, with opportunity to progress within a principal contractor for Network Rail.
- Experience in structures / bridges
- IT literate
- Engineering + works manager + general foreman background
- PTS + SMSTS
- Experience within industrial blasting / painting
- Preparation of site plans and general paper work (planning and programming)
- Revising costs of the project with quantity surveyors, tracking progression and managing key decisions on site.
- Liaising with clients and sub-contractors on site
- Ensuring site safety is upheld
- Competitive market rate
- Opportunity to become a key management employee, with a clear progression path within the company to higher-levels
- Company supplied Laptop / phone
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Nile Farndon, Alex Tresnan or Dan Ashcroft on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.