Site Engineers Required
Rate: Dependant on experience
Location: HPC, Somerset
An opening has arisen for a number of Site Engineers to work on Hinkley Point C in Somerset on a Permanent basis.
Day to day duties include:
- Support on method statements, risk assessments, task sheets and procedures, environmental procedures
- Assisting engineers with dimensional control, spatial control, quality and innovation
- Change management such as request for design change, sub-contractor checks, procedural changes and technical information
- Information for the correct procurement of materials and services
- Set up systems for managing materials approval, testing, product and plant.
- Assist all engineering levels with construction methods and practice.
- Advise and manage temporary works including design briefs and best methods.
- Utilise 4D design process to support preferred construction methods and build ability.
- Decide and shape the best solutions for engineering problems.
- Overall responsibility for the technical aspects of the work packages.
Scope of Work Include:
Packages £20m - £80m in methods, preparation, pre-planning, delivery, materials on heavy civil packages. - Reinforced Concrete, Frameworks, Re-Bar & Groundwork packages
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Pete Madge or John Smith on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.