Site Maintenance Manager vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a Hospital in Merseyside and would like to introduce the following position available;
Position: Site Maintenance Manager
Rate: £22.29 – 23.96 (including holiday pay) – dependant on experience
Length: 12 months
Hours: 37.5 hrs/p week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Responsible for the management of the maintenance budget
- Manage all staff directly employed by the Trust
- Manage the maintenances service to ensure it achieves a level of quality
- Liaise with Trust Management, specialist contractors and other personnel
- Deliver financial targets as defined by the Head of Hard FM
- Perform risk assessments for work carried out by estates personnel
- Carry out priority assessments on work
- Manage the installation, repair, service and calibration work on a wide range of complex, mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment
It is desirable that the successful candidate will have experience working for the NHS in a similar role.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Maisie Dennett or Dan Fowler on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.