Site Operations Manager
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7170530
A position has arisen for a three to six month temporary – ongoing Site Operations Manager within an established organisation within Buckinghamshire. This role is responsible for the operational delivery of soft services and being the main point of contact for the PFI contract.
Your duties will include:
- Manage the PFI contract and ensure its value for money as per the contract and agreed specifications
- Responsible for the expert/detailed analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs) pertaining to the PFI contract
- Responsible and accountable for the completion of audits and surveys for all statutory national Estates and Facilities audits e.g. PLACE audits, PAM and ERIC returns
- Assist in the preparation and updating of the Estates and Facilities Strategy
- Responsible for setting the strategic direction of the following areas: Energy and Sustainability, Carbon Trading, ERIC
- Plan and manage the implementation of projects to modernise services and to improve facilities and working practices
- Work with the project team in the implementation of major capital works including the co-ordination of facilities services
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have experience managing PFI Contracts
- Ideally you will have carried out a similar role within the healthcare environment
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.