Social Housing Call Handler Immediately Required X5
Location: Leamington Spa
Length: Temporary Assignment with the potential to go permanent
Hours: 06:00am – 14:00pm / 09:00am – 17:00pm / 14:00pm – 22:00pm / 22:00pm – 06:00am. Every other weekend to be worked (Flexible on shift patterns)
Pay: £14.00 Via Umbrella
Venn Group are currently recruiting for experienced Social Housing Call Handlers to work within a local Authority within Warwickshire. Said individuals shall uphold clear communicational skills and have either worked within a Social Care / Housing environment or as a call handler. Due to the nature of the role we shall only be accepting applications from those who hold a full licence with access to a vehicle.
Responsibilities of the role Lifeline Response Officer:
- Undertake or arrange for a colleague to undertake responsive visits when requested and in accordance with procedure. Ensure confirmation of outcomes is clear to colleagues and input relevant information onto the system
- Carry out ‘out of hours’ work for other areas of the Council/other organisations/agencies in accordance with agreed operating procedures
- Attend the sheltered schemes at weekends and to provide cover for Sheltered Living Officer absence
- Complete health and safety checks, and respond to any customer calls or queries as appropriate
- Regularly inspect communal areas and facilities at the community centres to ensure they meet safety and cleanliness standards
- Attend or arrange attendance by a colleague to WDC blocks when the fire alarm has been activated
- Liaise with the fire service as appropriate and take remedial action as necessary to maintain the alarm
Responsibilities of the role Lifeline Response Officer (Nights):
- Monitor and, as appropriate, test equipment linked to Lifeline, identifying and reporting faults to ensure that prompt action is taken to resolve any issues with the system and the equipment connected to it.
- Hold responsible for the security of keys held at the control centre and for maintaining accurate and up to date key control administration systems.
- Extract from the control centre system and databases monitoring, performance and time recording information as requested and provide to the manager and/or team leaders.
- Carry out administrative tasks for the service and wider services area as necessary.
- Participate in training for, and development of, procedures associated with service improvement or any possible future expansion of the service and the tasks it undertakes
- Notify team leaders of new situations that occur, in order that they can be added to procedures
- Previous experience in a related role
- A full UK drivers’ license and access to a vehicle
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons (Executive Consultant) on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.