Venn Group are recruiting for a permanent Software Developer to join a dynamic and hardworking team, within Financial Services. The successful candidate will deliver software, systems and solutions that will help grow the company. This position is responsible for supporting the existing trading applications whilst working towards delivering the new generation cloud solutions.
The successful candidate should be comfortable in taking ownership of tasks and happy to work autonomously, whilst also being part of a wider team and business. This role will be entirely remote, however occasionally liaising with members of the business or clients for meetings in the UK. The role of the developer should understand that IT plays a pivotal part in the company being able to deliver the level of service their customers expect.
The main responsibilities include:
- Delivering impeccable IT service to colleagues and customers
- Providing business support to all applications
- Assisting the Lead Developer and Head of IT to ensure system support is guaranteed
- Providing support to existing systems
- Moving online data servers to Cloud
- Being proactive in assisting with online front-end web applications
Essential experience includes:
- Working with Azure
- Experience using AngularJS with gulp, Bower and Node.Js to develop front-end web applications
- Experience working in the Finance Industry, preferably FX
- Knowledge of Data-warehousing, data integration tools and business intelligence
Desirable skills include:
- Background in CRM – MS Dynamics
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Background in running projects within functional programming
- SCRUM framework experience
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
This candidate must be proactive, highly organised and strong with time management, as they will be joining a professional culture that is fast paced. The individual must have a keen eye for detail and be open to various discussions with the business surrounding what is working well and what the business could be doing better, everyone’s opinion is contributed and valued.
To explore this opportunity further, email you’re CV over to email@example.com or call us on 020 7557 7667