Contract Opportunity – OUTSIDE IR35
We are working with a prestigious University who are in need of a Solutions Architect to support the analysis of technology solutions to support heterogenous line of business and enterprise applications supporting professional service business areas of the University.
- Direct Debit service replacement
- Non-Teaching Space Occupancy/Utilisation Monitoring and Reporting
- Physical Security Incident Mgt System
- Health & Safety Incident System replacement
- Replace existing Leisure Management System
- Replace ePOS solution
- Work with business customers (most commonly central administration and professional service departments within the University), end user representatives and IT Services colleagues to understand development objectives, to analyse specific requirements and develop outline solution proposals
- Apply knowledge of industry best-practice, IT strategy, architectural principles, policies, capabilities, and constraints in combination with a sensitivity to users’ underlying needs
- Investigate fully the IT implications, technical feasibility, risk, costs and resource requirements of alternative options.
- Examine current technology, systems and service landscape and develop and maintain a consistent and understandable map of the current environment
- Design, document, promote and initiate the implementation of the IT aspects of the solution
- Prepare project initiation documentation, facilitate handover to the project manager and project implementation team and thereafter monitor progress
- Act as a source of advice and guidance to those wishing to initiate projects. Advise business area stakeholders on all aspects of the pre-project journey
- Practical experience of solution architecture encompassing Integrations; Middleware; Dynamics and PowerApps; System, Application and Programmatic
- Data access and operations through APIs and IPaaS is desired
- Previous experience working in the Higher Education sector is highly desirable
Day rate: competitive (outside IR35)
Location: mostly remote (requirement to be onsite 1 – 2 days a month)
Length: 6 months (likely to extend)
Get in touch with George Maguire at email@example.com if you are interested in this position.
If you have received this role in error we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please do drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.