Duration: Temporary, 3 months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours
Rate: £21 - £22 per hour (PAYE)
This is an interim contract for 3 months with a possible extension and you would need to start as soon as possible. This role is offering between £21 - £22 per hour (PAYE).
Outline duties below:
- To undertake a specialist practitioner role for a defined area of the Ultrasound service.
- To perform a wide range of specialised ultrasound procedures across a variety of complex clinical presentations and pathologies, to a required standard.
- To propose changes and work with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to implement improvements and development of the service.
- To operate a variety of Information technology systems to a high level, including the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) and Radiology Information System (RIS) and Soliton & ensure that all data inputs are accurately recorded in order to maintain the integrity of data for both patients and the service.
- To provide timely professional support to colleagues and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- To deputise for a service or modality lead, in their absence
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Leah Waldron or Thomas Brown on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations