Job role:Stores Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £46,000
Venn Group are working with an NHS organisation to recruit a Stores Manager to provide leadership across the materials management, internal receipting and distribution services for the organisation. This is a vital role in championing change and improvement across an important stores and materials service in renowned NHS organisation.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to provide leadership and support to the Materials Management and internal receipting and distribution services
- Integral part of sourcing, procuring and ordering goods and products in partnership with and on behalf of key stakeholders
- Ensure that stock levels are kept at optimum quantities, monitoring requirements reports and adjusting stock levels/profiles where necessary
- Develop robust and resilient services across the organisation’s locations
To be successful in this role you will need to be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent management experience
- Previous general stores management experience in NHS or similar environment
- Experience of working within a customer focused service environment
- IT literate, good working knowledge of Excel and databases
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Robert Waugh or Ben Densham on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.