Vacancy Ref: 7106110
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer for a well-regarded local authority in the South West whose Housing and Landlord Services are building a new specialist project team to meet the changing demands on our property portfolio
Location: South West
Duration: 5 Months Initially
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Providing professional surveying services and project management, particularly those involving structural, dimensional and topographical surveys and design solutions, to the City Council's stock of dwellings, buildings and land managed by Landlord Services
- Planning monitor and control all aspects of the programme, seeking best practice, ideas and innovation and ensuring they are applied to the project
- Monitor and accurately report project expenditure and costs against budgets
- Provide detailed design advice to project/programme managers/supervisors for major construction projects and programmes
- A good knowledge of steel, concrete, timber and load bearing masonry structures is essential and the ability to design to British Standards or Eurocodes
· Experience with computer software is desirable, notably TEKLA Structural Designer, Robot and TEDDS
· BEng, MEng Civil, Structural Engineering or Engineering Design and commercial experience or equivalent
This successful candidates will have the opportunity to take on a variety of projects and be involved in all aspects from scheme design, through to construction on site.
To apply for this position, please contact Olli Attwood or Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to OAttwood@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.