The specialists in professional recruitment
** Student Health, Welfare and Wellbeing Officer **
Venn Group have a new opportunity for a Student Health, Welfare and Wellbeing officer to join different academic institutions to start as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have anyone in your network that is be looking or interested in the roles below.
Location: Guildford / Aylesbury / Central Greater London
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hours: Full time and Part time Available
Duration: Perm and Interim Opportunities Available.
Description: The role is to provide information, guidance and advice related to student welfare.
- Developing positive and constructive relationships with students, to enhance their personal development and enable them to thrive
- The ability to be creative and to think out of the box will be essential to success in this role
- Liaise with the Learning Support Team to ensure Education and Health Care Plan for students and those with additional learning needs are receiving the holistic support they need.
- Ensuring the appropriate completion of the Accident Book and other relevant documentation,
- Responsible for the medical budget and ensure that the medical room is kept clean. Towels and bedding are washed regularly.
- Experience of quality assurance processes
- Administration Associated with medical care in schools.
- A combination of in-depth Fashion Retail knowledge
- Experience of working within a welfare department in an educational environment.
- First Aid qualification
- Safeguarding qualifications
- Educated at Degree Level
To discuss this role, or to enquire how Venn Group can assist your recruitment needs, please contact Hannah Khatun directly on the details below
T: 020 7557 7667