Support & Development Officer
Vacancy Reference: 7049590
Hourly Rate: £14.38 per hour (via Umbrella)
Contract Duration: 2-3 months
Our client is looking for a temporary Support and Development Officer to join their friendly and hardworking team for a 2-3-month contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Represent the team at regional and national-level online course booking system meetings as required, make recommendations on changes to the online system, policy and procedures for discussion and approval by the relevant national working group.
- Maintaining training records, managing applications and coordinating training programmes
- Organising events, training programmes and coordinating diaries to ensure all members can attend
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the Support & Development Coordinators and Administrator within the local team
- Ensure key processes and support systems are delivered appropriately and consistently
- Analyse and review large data sets using Excel in order to produce course statistics for use in management reports
- Undertake all administrative processing and the development and maintenance of efficient data and administration systems
- Liaising with other staff in the department with regards to data management and any other queries
- Handling confidential documents and recording sensitive information with accuracy
- Experience of managing small teams and working collaboratively
- Excellent administrative experience
- Highly organised
- Experience using MS Excel
If you meet the criteria and would like to be considered for this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell on 01179 308 760
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.