Support Team Leader Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a Support Organisation and would like to introduce the following position available in Leeds
Position: Team Leader – Dispersed Team
Location: Leeds - with some elements of homeworking
Rate: £16.00 - £18.00 p/hour (inc hol pay) plus mileage
Duration: 12 weeks temp to perm
Hours: 37 hours p/week (Mon-Fri)
The role will predominantly involve:
- The role is part of a Young Peoples Housing Related Support Service, delivered by a consortia of service providers
- Providing leadership, management and support to a frontline team working with young people to provide housing related support
- Providing regular, reflective supervision to frontline staff
- Monitoring and ensuring staff accurately record their activity with clients on the casework database
- Facilitating team meetings
- Implementing and adhering to policies and procedures
- Overseeing a team of ten Support Workers who will deliver on the provision of pre tenancy, dispersed supported housing and move on support to young people
- Utilising the resources of the locality teams to enhance support and opportunities available to young people to build on their strength and journey to independent living
- Using strength based approach and restorative practice
- Allocating resources to ensure support is effectively delivered to young people
- Identifying and addressing housing needs whiles managing risk
- Safeguarding young people
The successful candidate must have worked within a similar role previously to be considered, can start within 1 -2 weeks and must be able to drive and have an Enhanced DBS issued within 12 months.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.