Support Worker & Team Leader Vacancies waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Support Worker & Team Leader
Rate: £11-£13 PAYE - negotiable depending on experience
Length: 12 weeks
Hours: 32 - 40 hours p/week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a comprehensive support service to young people 16-25 with complex needs in a hostel setting
- Creating and updating assessment of clients support needs and any associated risks for a caseload of a max of 11 clients
- Ensuring that all clients have an up-to-date support and risk management plan, and that assessments and support planning procedures place clients’ views at the centre
- Conducting support sessions with clients
- Signposting clients to relevant agencies to offer them the highest level of support
- Engaging in outreach within the city centre to identify vulnerable young people
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS and be available to start in to contract from next week
To find out more about any of these roles or to apply please contact Kiera Power or Sam Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.