Mental Health Support Worker Immediately Required
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm (37 hrs per week)
Pay: £13.67 per hour via Umbrella
Venn Group are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers available in Leicestershire who have experience in supporting those vulnerable with Mental Health.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintaining their homes
- Budgeting and shopping
- Planning and preparing meals
- Accessing activities in the community (study, volunteering, social/leisure activities)
- Maintaining relationships with family and friends
- Accompanying customers to appointments and/or on excursions
- Laundry and housework
- Support with medication
- Previous experience in a related role
- A full UK drivers’ license and access to a vehicle
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons (Executive Consultant) on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.