Floating Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a Support Organisation and would like to introduce the following position available in Wakefield
Position: Floating Support Worker
Rate: £10.78 PAYE inc holiday pay
Duration: 12 week temp to perm basis
Hours: 40 hours p/week (Mon-Fri)
The role will predominantly involve:
- Building relationships with tenants in order to present a clear support plan
- Maintaining communication with other support staff to ensure support plans are up to date and followed through
- Providing daily support to tenants either via telephone or in person
- Managing your own diary to ensure you meet all tenant needs and business needs
- Supporting tenants with benefits claims, housing applications and general health and wellbeing
- Signposting tenants to external support services and working alongside those services to ensure all support needs are addressed
- Travelling between residential properties to meet with tenants
- Occasional room and welfare checks
- Regular checks of the building including fire checks, health and safety checks
- Working alongside external agencies where necessary to ensure tenants are receiving the best quality of service
The successful candidate must have worked within a similar role previously to be considered, can start within 1 week and must be able to drive and have an Enhanced Adult DBS issued within 12 months.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.