Support Worker Vacancy
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation to recruit a Support Worker. The vacancy is an ongoing contract that is based in Salford.
Your duties as Support Worker will include:
- Providing support to young people suffering from ADHD / Autism
- Dealing with referrals
- Liaising with relevant services on behalf of the service users
- Providing one-to-one support and group work
- Engaging with service users on site
- Taking service users to relevant appointments
- Promoting independent living
The successful candidate must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience working with young people
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshallon 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.