Support Worker vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a Housing Association and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Support Worker
Rate: £9.98 p/hour (PAYE, inc hol pay)
Length: 12 weeks
Hours: Full time and Ad Hoc
The role will predominantly involve:
- Support service users on an individual basis to maximise their independence and take an active part in all aspects of their daily lives.
- Engage with the service user to explore and develop interests in leisure activities including holidays, trips to theatre etc. Facilitate access to activities.
- Provide advice, information and practical support identified in the support plan to enable service users to maintain health and wellbeing.
- Support the service users with advice, information and practical support in accessing a healthy balanced diet in accordance with their individual needs.
- Support, assist and administer medication as required following procedures and immediately escalating any errors following procedures.
- Support and assist (where appropriate) service users to maintain, develop and nurture positive relationships with family and friends.
- Act as the Link for a nominated service user(s).
The successful candidate must have experience of working in social housing and working with a vulnerable client group and have an Enhanced DBS within 36 months
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Dan Fowler or Sam Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.