VACANCY – Housing Support Worker
Length: 6 Months
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm)
Pay: £11.20 per Hour Inclusive Of Holiday Pay
Venn Group is currently recruiting an experienced Housing Support Worker based in Stratford-Upon-Avon. This opportunity is looking for candidates who have a strong background within supporting clients that are struggling to maintain their tenancies and who are at risk of homelessness. This role will require support within Coventry, therefore only individuals with a full driving licence and access to a vehicle will be considered.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide general practical and emotional support to people in the service in order to promote clients independence and recovery
- A high level of understanding of housing related support and experience of working with vulnerable people
- The willingness to travel throughout the community to support customers in their homes
- Work with clients and in partnership with external services to establish client’s recovery goals
- Provide advice and support to clients that are struggling to maintain their tenancies and who are at risk of homelessness
- Assess referrals providing brief interventions and signpost where necessary
- Encourage clients to access employment opportunities
- Ensure that vulnerable adults and children are safeguarded
• Previous experience in a related role
• A full UK drivers’ license and access to a vehicle
• Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kim Parsons (Senior Consultant) on 0121 616 0660, or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.