Recruitment Agency Reference: J66624
A position has arisen for a permanent Surveyor placed within a highly reputable public sector organisation situated in Bedfordshire. You will be responsible for undertaking void and property repair inspections, provide guidance and support to the multi skilled maintenance team.
Your duties will include:
- Undertaking all void property and repair inspections to include photographs, schedule of works and provide a report to the repairs/voids scheduler
- Undertaking full surveys, preparing detailed reports and schedule of works
- Supervising all trades on the ground to ensure they have the necessary information and equipment to undertake their responsibilities
- Managing the team fleet to ensure it is correctly maintained, including MOT, servicing and also undertake stock checks monthly
- Carrying out post inspections on all properties as required
- Responsible for inspecting and carrying out periodic Health and Safety checks for all properties
- Liaising with contractors and all relevant other partners
- Ensuring that all H&S paperwork is in order prior to works being undertaken
- Supporting the development of capital/compliance and cyclical investment programmes
- Carrying out H&S checks on capital and cyclical works
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience work as a Surveyor previously
- Knowledge of building regulations, including statutory/regulatory requirements and health and safety legislation
- A full clean UK driving license
- Please note a DBS will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please apply now with your most up to date CV.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.