Venn Group are looking for a Systems Trainer to join the implementation of a new management system on a contract basis for 4 months.
To support the implementation of a new Housing Management System (HMS) and integration with other software, to be rolled out across the organisation, by delivering systems training for all users, working alongside subject matter experts (SME) in ensuring successful delivery of training to all users.
As part of the Organisational Development team, the Systems Trainer will work closely with colleagues across the TOP team to become quickly familiar with newly developed solutions.
- Work as a key member of the OD and TOP teams to successfully design, develop and deliver implementation training on the HMS for end users.
- Undertake testing of the new system to ensure quality and build user knowledge to include into training materials.
- Develop a systems and end user matrix, and lead on the planning of the training program.
- Design and deliver a wide variety of learning solutions, including face to face training (MS Teams), e-learning, digital/remote learning, 1:1 sessions and team briefings to upskill end users.
- Develop learning materials and translate existing user guides into effective learning material.
- Work closely with SME’s to ensure training is accurate and relevant to operational processes, highlighting tricks and tips where available.
- Ensure effective delivery of training though evaluation and testing of end users.
- Ensure staff have the training and support available to enable them to use the newly implemented systems and services.
- Contribute to the production of progress reports to Project Board, Digital Transformation Programme Board, IT Steering Group, and EMT.
What we’re looking for:
- Working knowledge of gathering and analysing data and information.
- Experience in successfully training end users, as part of an implementation of new IT systems, ideally across a multiple departments and sites.
- Experienced in the preparation, creating and delivery of training, including learning materials.
- Experience in design and development of e-learning, and in using Adapt when doing this.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and the ability to present and explain complex information to a wide range of audiences, with different levels of technical ability.
- Ability to work successfully within a number of teams and build effective working relationships across the business.
- Experience of ensuring effective delivery of training by evaluation and testing of end users.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own work load to meet targets and deadlines.
- Positive and proactive approach to overcoming problems and challenges.
- Excellent IT skills including advanced skills with Microsoft Office and 365.
- A commitment to working in ways that demonstrate our Values and Behaviours at all times.
To apply, send a current CV through to Ben Cummins on email@example.com or call 0113 234 6400.
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive be high street shopping vouchers.
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please reply with an updated CV and desired job title.