Agency Reference Number: 62033
Venn Group is currently working with an aviation company who is currently recruiting for a Tax Analyst to join a busy and dynamic team on a permanent basis.
Salary: £38,000 to £43,000, pending experience
Location: West Sussex
Working pattern: Hybrid
Day to day duties include:
- Responsible for supporting the group’s compliance obligations across all taxes
- Assisting with the preparation of returns and supporting documentation for Indirect, Employment and Corporate taxes
- Preparing the group’s annual employment tax compliance returns within the statutory and internal filing timeframes
- Supporting the business in meeting its Customs & Excise compliance obligations
- Identifying areas of tax risk, and perform appropriate research to conclude tax position or, where complex, possible solutions for senior consideration
- Providing guidance and support to the Senior Tax Assistant to aid their development
- Working closely with key business stakeholders to obtain relevant, quality information for use in tax compliance processes
- Preparing entity and consolidation disclosures to ensure accurate presentation of group’s tax position
- Preparing the worldwide group VAT/GST returns including leading the review and obtaining sign off by indirect tax manager
The successful candidate will have:
- An ATT qualification is essential
- Experience of UK tax compliance preparation in Corporation Tax; Value Added Tax; and Employment Taxes
- Experience of preparing, presenting findings and recommendations for senior review
- The ability to self-diagnose issues and raise to senior levels
- A motivated individual who can prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate cross-functionally within the business, HMRC and professional advisors
To apply for this role, please contact Maud Anwer on the Reading Corporate Services recruitment team on 0118 207 1229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.