Band 3 Team Administrator
Agency Reference Number: 66156
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS company who are looking for a Band 3 Team Administrator. Below is a brief synopsis on the role;
Job title: Team Administrator
Working hours: 9am-5pm Mon to Fri
Address: Epsom - Fully onsite
Duration: 5th December – 3 months (Possibility for extension)
Rate: Hourly £11.70 + £1.41 = £13.11 PAYE or £14.28 Umbrella
Day to day duties include:
- Able to use Systmone database, including data entry, management of referrals, the Trusts and health records systems, and accurately enter information.
- Provide reception support, answering telephone enquiries/ transmitting messages to team members according to priorities; whilst maintaining a helpful and courteous manner at all times.
- Answer and respond to any administrative queries staff have on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure all staff have entered their appointments and daily movements in the appropriate record and check all team members use these systems appropriately, and to inform their line/sector manager of any issues.
- Take notes for clinical/team meetings as required by the team.
- Undertake the application of requisition and ordering system via SBS.
- Responsible for typing clinical and administrative documents in agreed formats and within specified timescales. Ensure documents produced are of high quality in terms of presentation and accuracy and that confidentiality is consistently maintained.
Essential Skills for the role:
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Good computer skills including MS office, Excel, Outlook. Ability to use Excel, Word etc to set up documents and spreadsheets and extract information.
- Good telephone manner.
- Experience of handling calls from both colleagues and members of the public.
- Experience of working in a healthcare setting.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please get in touch via 0118 207 1229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates