Senior Corporate Governance Lawyer – Full time - Remote working
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority, who are known for their varied caseloads and personal development, who are recruiting for a Senior Corporate Governance Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment and remote working is offered.
The rate is £40-45 per hour umbrella.
The successful candidate will:
- Have Corporate governance and local government experience
- Have experience of providing guidance to senior managers and councillors
- Some election knowledge and/or experience preferred
- Information management – experience of FOI, DPA and EIR
- Experience or knowledge of dealing with councillor code of conduct matters
- Committee experience – experience of attending committees to offer advice/guidance and provide written legal advice on committee reports.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Senior Corporate Governance Lawyer to become part of a proactive Local Authority. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within Local Government and will have a legal qualification.
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email email@example.com.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.