Tenancy Changes Assistant Immediately Required
Duration: 2 Months +
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00am-17:00pm
Pay Rate: £19.29 via Umbrella
An opening has arisen for a Tenancy Changes Assistant for a large Housing Association. This role is to deliver vision of More Homes, Great Services and Better Lives in the allocation of properties of all tenure types ensuring minimum void times, sustainable tenancies and communities and the best possible customer experience throughout. Please note you will be working within the community so a valid driving licence with an access to a vehicle is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Process mutual exchange applications, succession and assignments including joint to sole, sole to joint, etc. basing your decisions on the legislative framework, policy and procedure and in conjunction with the Your Community Co-ordinator for that geographical area
- Manage the waiting list for garages, processing applications, lettings and terminations, working closely with Your Money Matters colleagues to end licence agreements for customers in arrears
- Support colleagues with the preparation of advertisements for and advertise void properties, appropriate to each tenure type to facilitate lettings and minimise re-let times as and when required
- Support Your Home colleagues in ensuring void times are managed within the agreed annual targets for all relet
- Respond to customer enquiries and prepare sign up packs as and when required
- Process the termination of tenancies and progress the return of keys
- Ensure all computerised and manual recording systems are updated and maintained on an accurate and timely basis; producing associated reports on the allocations and void service.
The successful candidate will have:
- An Enhanced DBS
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
- Previous experience working in this position
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations