Venn Group are looking for a Test Analyst to join a large scale IT transformation programme on a contract basis for 10 months. Focussed on developing and testing websites in order to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG).
In order to complete this work, you will need experience of manual and automated testing of large websites, knowledge of web content management systems such as JADU and WordPress and Agile methodology.
Day to Day:
- Compile test scripts for JADU and WordPress based features using acceptance criteria provided by business analysts.
- Perform test execution (manual or automated) using the agreed web accessibility testing tools.
- Participate in stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
- Work alongside university developers to raise defects and ensure these are resolved and re-tested within appropriate project timelines.
- Provide weekly sprint progress reports to senior project stakeholders.
- Compile Web Accessibility regression test scripts and build these into an automated test pack using the agreed automation test tool.
- Have significant web testing experience working with web content management system based websites (such as Jadu or WordPress)
- Have experience of web accessibility testing.
- Have experience of automated web testing.
- Have experience of working with test management tools including Azure DevOps.
Skills & Attributes:
- Work independently.
- Provide their own computer and other equipment needed to carry out the role, and be able to work remotely from home for the duration of this contract
- Be available for and attend online MS TEAMs meetings during the working day as required, using a webcam
This position is Inside IR35 and only relevant experience to be considered in this instance, please do not apply if your skills do not match the requirements closely.
To apply, send a current CV through to Ben Cummins on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 234 6400 .
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive be high street shopping vouchers.
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please reply with an updated CV and desired job title.